BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

jewawut

jewawut. Info sangat penting tentang jewawut. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai jewawut

jewawut
Bisnis Tiket Pesawat, agen tiket pesawat terbang
We'll get ahead somedays We'll get ahead someday
If the sun comes up and my wife cuts down We'll get ahead someday
Well I get up early work hard all day listen to the troubles of my friends
But I don't realize till I get home whan an awful shape we're in
The car's wore out kids need shoes got a bill from a doctor today
The landlord said you'll get out tomorrow if you don't get me some pay
We'll get ahead someday... The paper says there's a sale downtown
I gotta have some money today
Well there's things at home that's never been used you bought last bargain day
Well you go out one Saturday night just spend too much money on wine
Well I work hard all week long and I gotta have a little fun sometimes
We'll get ahead someday... If the sun comes up and my wife cuts down
We'll get ahead someday I've been sittin' here looking at the clock big daddy
allready you're a half hour late. I've been pulling back the curtains, peeping out the window
wish you wouldn't make me wait You better move it on home, boy, you better move it on home.
I've been sittin' here listening to the jukebox playing
and forgettin' where I ought to be. Zipping on a cool one having me some good fun
Time got away from me. I better move it on home, I better move it on home.
Ref : Better spin them wheels and make it on back
to heaven on earth and lovers' at like a rolling stone, you better move it on home.
( interlude ) Bridge : I've been here cooking you a nice hot supper
and you can't even eat it on time heating up the meat loaf and stiring up the gravy
is kind a messing up my mind You better move it on home boy, you better move it on home.
I've been speeding through the traffic, passing everyone I remember what I forgot.
Stepping on the gas and driving kind of fast hoping I wont get stopped.
Better move it on home, better move it on home. ( Ref 2x ) Spoken :
Woman : Better move it on home, boy right on this time or I'm gonna shake it.
Man : I'm on my way babe, but the traffic is murder
Woman : That's what I thought the trouble is at home, if you're not at home soon.
Man : Traffic is messing up my mind
Woman : ... and you're messing up mine.


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger