BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Jopa-japu mbah mus

Jopa-japu mbah mus. Info sangat penting tentang Jopa-japu mbah mus. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Jopa-japu mbah mus

Jopa-japu mbah mus
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram We died in pain we are the saints
and we've come down to Earth We are taking over now We'll be ruling the world The rich and poor in peace and war no matter good or bad You should all be shaking now There is no running away this is the Judgement day You have had a million years You have made a billion tears Heaven will make it tough Heaven's had enough Oh no dear Lord please let us live just a little bit longer Oh no dear Lord just give us one more day We died in pain we are the saints now we'll make it rain We'll make the seccond flood There is no sailing away this is the Judgement day You have had a million years You have made a billion tears Heaven will make it tough Heaven's had enough Oh no dear Lord please let us live just a little bit longer Oh no dear Lord just give us one more day

In my search for freedom And peace of mind I've left the memories behind Wanna start a new life But it seems to be rather absurd When i know the truth Is that i always think of you Ref : Someday someway Together we will be baby I will take and you will take your time We'll wait for our fate Cos' nobody owns us baby We can shake we can shake the rock Try to throw the picture out of my mind Try to leave the memories behind Here by the ocean Wave's carry voices from you Do you know the truth I am thinking of you too Ref : Someday someway Together we will be baby... The love we had together Just fades away in time And now you've got your own world And i guess i've got mine But the passion that you planted In the middle of my heart Is a passion that will never stop

I'm lying in the sun longing for a place in the shadow I'm lying in the snow longing for a place by the fire Ref : I still carry on and I still walk around and I still feel the warming glow shining somewhere in the future shining not so far away I'm climbing up the mountain mountain of society But every time I reach the top you just push me down again And when I look around me I can see I'm not alone There are a lot of people around climbing mountains next to me But even though the cold from your still beating heart already killed me twice And even though the cold in your eyes makes me freeze all the time Ref : I still carry on and I still walk around and I still feel the warming glow shining somewhere in the future shining not so far away And when I beg you for water you just drink the water yourself And when I reach my hand to you you just turn your face away


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger